Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Glimpse..

Its late February or early March.
Location: Kodak Theater, Los Angeles CA.
The red carpet is out. Flashes from the camera are bringing glitter to the event. Its the Academy Awards. Its almost the end on the event.
On the stage, dressed in a black Louis Voutton tux and matching sunglasses is Jack Nicholson. Accompanying him in a navy blue Yves saint lauren is Sandra Bullock. They are here to announce the award for the best actor.

Sandra(Opening the envelope): You nervous jack?
Jack( peeping into the envelope): Nervous no! excited yes!
Sandra( handing over the envelope): Why dont you do the honors?
Jack(receiving the envelope with his signature grin): ah! my pleasure.
Jack: And the oscar for best actor goes to...what the!(astonished)
Sandra(trying to bring in emotion): you ok jack??
Jack(Perplexed): I think i have finally flown over the cuckoos nest!!!
Sandra( In a "im so cool" way): Gimme that you old bloke!!
Sandra: what the!!!
Sandra: I dint know Iron Maiden was into movies!!
Jack: Yo! miss confusiality!!
Jack: This is my limelight..let me do the honors!!
Sandra: I have never heard of him!!
Jack:If you making movies like 'The Proposal', you will forget who you are!
Jack: Ladies and gentlemen...
Sandra(scratching her hair like dirty Harriet): But i cant believe this..
Jack: Shut up!!
Jack: Sorry for the disturbance..where was I?
Sandra: Ladies and gentlemen
Jack: OH! Ladies and gentlemen...for his excellent emotional role..this years Oscar, for the best male actor goes to..none other than Yeddiurappa!! ..Did i pronounce that right?
* Applause, Screams etc *
Jack: Come over here yeddy!!!
Yeddy dressed in all white comes to the stage. In true hindutva style touches the feet of Jack and hugs and kisses Sandra.
Yeddy: I have no words. I am as happy as i was when i had my lunch at a poor village.(wiping tears)(with a white napkin)I would like to thank the investors of Bangalore, I would especially like to thank Santosh Hegede for giving me this opportunity. I would like to thank my parents, my fellow citizens (wiping more tears) and reddy without whom i would not be here..thank thank you...(leaves the stage)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...awesome piece of writing lo..hillariously written..loved it!

Shruthi said...

ROFL!!

anxietygirl said...

Hilarious KK :D