Friday, June 6, 2008

intro

hi! im back!! this is the third time i am starting my blog...n i hope it will cling on. lets see. yeah about the title..please don make the following assumtions
1. I am NOT French!!!!(not that its an insult or something, i love cheese and love fine wine, i get attracted to the most weird things, but still im not)
2. 'De' is not a hindi word, as in Rang de Basanti!!
read the title in the style of Le tour De France! what was my inspiration for the title ..you ask?? well life is a "cycle" , its a long journey in "stages", with beautiful surroundings if you can see and enjoy them that is...or else u have the "crashes" and the "losses"...but in this race if you try you will always ride with the "yellow jacket"!! you "start" to reach the finish line..but realize its just another starting point!! thats it!( brush up your tour de france lingo..you will get it). More soon..bonjour! :)

3 comments:

Anil Jagalur said...

Hmmmm you have more possibilities than I had given you credit for. (Perhaps that says more about me than you. So, it is no insult!)

Keep writing. cling on as you call it...

Is e e cummings one of your influences? (italicise the last word. I don't know how to italicise a word in the comments section. Ctrl + i did not help)

Kailash Koushik said...

hey cummings might have been an influence..although i had heard his name, i didn't know about the cases! keep enriching my knowledge with such info..i started to learn more about cummings and his work now..:)

Kedar Koushik said...

rock on!! \m/.. life=tour de france, great comparison.. now lets get back to 'reality'- why the hell do u accuse me of my "constant overdose of philosophical discourses"??? ;) keep it coming buddy!!
peace!!